Otevřené pozice v IBM Brno
SAP Basis Administrator (2nd level support with English)Job description
SAP Administrator - English language, French and Italian as an advantage (2nd level support)
IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in one or more Application and Integration Middleware (AIM)-based software product areas. Examples include mainstream AIM software, such as those from IBM, Microsoft, and Mercator.Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of-concept solutions with AIM technology across multiple operating system environments and AIM solutions to address client requirements. IT Specialists who apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. Individuals who are part of Support typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical customer situations.
- Practical skills with unix platform + knowledge of AIX
- Knowledge of - DB2 user concept and Oracle
- DB2 space management
- DB2 log management
- DB2 locking mechanism
- db workload analysis
- basic features and functions available in DB2.
- basic characteristics and properties of DB2 objects
- Knowledge of SAP Basis environment.
- Knowledge of - French and Italian language as an advantage
- Experience in - customer supporting service
- Ability to work in 3 - shift time model
- Certification for "SAP Netweaver"
- High School education
- At least 2 years experience in SAP
- English: Intermediate
- Motivating salary
- Stable job in strong and creditable company
- Shift work evaluated high above legal standard
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 1 week paid time off
- High standard educational program with worldwide recognized certification system
- Temporary accommodation
- Relocation package up to 15 000 CZK
- Friendly, professional and modern working environment
- Young and international team
Monika.Bednarova@experis.cz, +420 730 162 004